Page 24 of 51 FirstFirst ... 141516171819202122232425262728293031323334 ... LastLast
Results 231 to 240 of 509

Thread: OT: i wanna see everyone!!!

  1. #231
    Inactive Member toymank's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 29th, 2004
    Posts
    6,855
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    am I too late for the gamecock? I loves mees some gamecock! [img]eek.gif[/img]


    what's a gamecock? [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  2. #232
    HB Forum Owner TCM Hitchhiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2004
    Posts
    9,480
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Nostrororomo:
    CRAP ON A STICK!!! TCM could be my clone! ...or am I his clone?!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">lol, no shit? Sorry to hear that! [img]wink.gif[/img] Where is your pic. man?

  3. #233
    Inactive Member Andyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    13,640
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by TCM Hitchhiker:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Nostrororomo:
    CRAP ON A STICK!!! TCM could be my clone! ...or am I his clone?!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">lol, no shit? Sorry to hear that! [img]wink.gif[/img] Where is your pic. man?</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Neither one of you looks like Brad Pitt. [img]wink.gif[/img]

    I've met you both and no you don't look like each other. Of course I haven't seen Nos with long hair yet.

  4. #234
    HB Forum Owner TCM Hitchhiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2004
    Posts
    9,480
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Neither one of you looks like Brad Pitt. [img]wink.gif[/img] [/QB]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">And THANK GOD for that!

  5. #235
    HB Forum Owner Biomechanoid's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 26th, 2001
    Posts
    2,469
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by TCM Hitchhiker:
    Ok, ok.....

    me1
    Me with Zacherley, 50's TV horror host, and ultra cool ghoul!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">This is the one that about knocked me out of my chair. I have to look tonight for some recent picks at that angle. On closer inspection I'm probably a little fatter in the face, but that's my fucking forehead! Give it back! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  6. #236
    HB Forum Owner TCM Hitchhiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2004
    Posts
    9,480
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    tcmhitchlol

  7. #237
    Inactive Member Darkest Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 12th, 2004
    Posts
    5,299
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by pairadocs:
    papette is a dead ringer for one of my ex girlfriends!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Even creepier: Pappy looks like a guy who tried to run me over a few years ago. O_O

    Sorry, Mort...DA does not do photo ops. What with all the camera-breaking and walls-dripping-blood and blindness-causing and occasional spontaneous combustion, its just not worth it. [img]wink.gif[/img]

    That Peeker chick is HOT!!!!!! [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

  8. #238
    Inactive Member Peter Peeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2004
    Posts
    16,859
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    and available!! [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

  9. #239
    HB Forum Owner Biomechanoid's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 26th, 2001
    Posts
    2,469
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by TCM Hitchhiker:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Neither one of you looks like Brad Pitt. [img]wink.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">And THANK GOD for that![/QB]</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Andyman is going to die, but the short of it is that a lot of chicks told me I looked like Pitt back in high school, yet I couldn't get laid to save my life. Sexiest man my ass. Later on I got a few Kid Rock and Cobain comparisons, but after I gave up regular shaving and physical activity the similarities kinda disappeared.

  10. #240
    Inactive Member overtkill's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 18th, 2004
    Posts
    484
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    here's my pic...i took it this mornin after wokin an all nighter at work...i was pretty beat..

    f8374a2f

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •